I am a small home-based business and I craft most of my products from recipes that I have created. Each item I craft is made in small batches after an order is placed to ensure the freshest ingredients possible.
Although these products are crafted in my home, I obey standard manufacturing practices by using gloves, hairnets, masks, and aprons.
All of my equipment and tools are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each batch.
* Production of your items will begin as soon as payment is received. My turnaround time is 1-3 business days.
* I strive to create a quality product that you will love and enjoy using. Your feedback and/or reviews can greatly impact my livelihood. With that being said, if there is something wrong with your item, please contact me immediately and I will do what I can to find a reasonable solution.
During the summer season some products can melt or soften if exposed to heat. If this occurs, place item in a cool area or refrigerator to return it to a firm texture. If this happens, do not fret, the quality of the ingredients will not lose their integrity.
* Due to the personal nature of my handcrafted products, I am unable to accept returns or exchanges unless otherwise stated in the product description.
* If a customer claims they didn't receive an item but tracking shows it was delivered, there is really nothing I can do.
* If there is something wrong with an item, please contact me immediately. I will do everything I can to find a reasonable solution.
* A detailed description and a picture is required as an aid in determining the solution and to help prevent the issue from happening again.
* If a problem with any of my products has not been reported to me with 7 days of the date of the delivery confirmation receipt, I will be unable to correct any issues, so please check your order when it arrives.
* I ship Monday-Friday with the exception of postal holidays.
* Orders will be shipped via USPS First Class, Priority Mail, or Flat Rate. (I will look for the most affordable option).
* I will provide you with a tracking number.
* Insurance and/or signature confirmation is available to you for an additional fee. If you would like this service, please contact me so that I can make an adjustment to your invoice.
* Please verify that your address is current and correct as this is the address that your order will be shipped to.
* Any shipping overcharge of $1.00 or more will be promptly refunded to you: I will contact you if this happens.
* Shipping costs will not be refunded if an item is damaged or returned. Therefore, I recommend purchasing insurance. After your item has shipped, I have no control over how its treated during transportation. Again, I recommend purchasing insurance so if your item arrives damaged you may be refunded through your local postal service.
Custom Order Policy
Custom orders are welcome.
If you have a custom order, please contact me ahead of time so we may discuss your need and time frame. Some custom orders will need to allow me some additional time, as I only keep enough supplies/ingredients on hand to meet the current demand. I do not provide labels.
I do offer wholesale.
You will be required to fill out a W-9 and I will need a copy of your Sales Tax Certificate.
I do not provide labeling.
There is a minimum total purchase of $100 and a minimum quantity of 10 per scent/flavor.
Upfront payment is required for wholesale.
There are no cancellations, returns, or refunds on wholesale orders.
If there is a problem with your order, please contact me so I can remedy the situation.
Processing time can be 3-8 weeks.
Please contact me to discuss your needs and I will be happy to chat with you.